Are you a planning, communication, and customer service expert? We are looking for a personable and professional Spanish-speaking Administrative Assistant for our client located in the Tampa Bay Area. Position is 100% remote | pay rate at $16 an hour | Monday - Friday | 8:00 am to 5:00pm The ideal candidate has 2 years of experience in Administrative Assistance with meetings, agendas, communications, and special projects. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If this opportunity seems right for you, please email me at David.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangement
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Scheduling Appointments
- Working Independently
- Oral Communication
- Answering Phones
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.