We don’t want you to be ‘satisfied’ with your job. We want you to be curious, inspired, challenged, and most of all, excited about new possibilities. Are you driven by challenges? Like working in a "People First" environment? If so, this is the job for you! Medical Records Clerk/File Clerk Needed NOW
· Maintaining patient files and retrieving files for scheduled appointments
· Responding to requests for medical records and processing letters and reports
· Retrieving patient schedules from computer system, distributing lab reports to physicians, and materials to other departments.
· Photocopying records and documents for billing or legal services, sending and receiving information via fax machine, and answering phone calls.
- Filing (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.