Do you have a minimun of 5 years of paralegal experience in Trust & Estates and probate administration in a law firm setting and/or a paralegal certification? We are looking for a paralegal eagle like yourself to add to a our growing Estate, Financial and Tax Planning practice area. Apply today to discuss your next career move!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Organization and analysis of asset information;
- Preparation of various probate pleadings;
- Coordination of filings with the Probate Courts;
- Marshalling assets and arranging for valuations;
- Preparation of MassHealth applications;
- Drafting basic estate planning documents;
- Assist with titling and retitling of assets;
- Preparation of inventories and probate accountings; and
- Assisting with fiduciary income and Estate tax return preparation.
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Estate planning
- Probate Law
- records managment
- Paralegal Certificate
- Trust & Estate (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.