A Call Center Agent successfully completes internal contact center and skills training programs and/or already possesses the product, service and Company knowledge necessary to handle routine tomoderately complex customer inquiries and problems via the telephone, written correspondence, orelectronic mail from retail banking customers located throughout the country. Under general supervision,promotes the bank’s products and services.
- Processes customer requests for research or documentation, and acts as liaison between the customer and internal support areas.
- Recognizes and responds to opportunities to prevent the loss of customers' accounts due to bank error, improper fee assessments, and other service related issues.
- Recognizes and responds to opportunities to identify fraudulent activity and is able to report to the appropriate area protecting customers and the bank.
- Consults with customers to identify financial needs and defines the features and benefits of the bank’s products and services, providing information on rates, service charges, restrictions and other related information.
- Makes outbound follow-up calls to customers to ensure service objectives are met.
- Keeps current on published Retail Banking announcements, Bank products, services, systems, policies & procedures, and governmental regulations impacting the retail banking business
The essential functions of this role include:
- Banking Operations
- Retail Banking
- Account Opening - Banking
- Banking Relationships
- Banking Relations
- Call Center
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.