Are you an experienced Training and Development Coordinator? We are working with a growing global organization that provides efficient and tailored trainings to their partners. As Training and Development Coordinator you will be responsible for organizing different training activities in the company's training Academy. The position requires good communication and interpersonal skills in the daily contact with trainers and course participants. You will establish schedules, organize facilities and enroll course participants to the different training concepts they provide to their partners. If you have experience creating and coordinating activities for this company's training portal, then please call Georgia Demers today at 603-836-0349 or email her at 603-836-0349. PERMANENT ROLE - Pay Rate: $68K to $74K Role could be remote anywhere in the USA but Derry, NH or Denver, Colorado areas are preferred If you have the experience, please apply today!
- Contribute to and/ or lead the production of digital content and courses for the company's Academy together with internal and external providers; Plan and coordinate production of course content and offerings
- Quality assurance of existing course offerings and initiate relevant updates when needed
- Responsible for the company's Academy training calendar; Teach internal and/ or external on relevant courses when beneficial
- Assign trainees to the different courses; Daily coordination of courses and academy portal
- Support users of the academy portal; Organize training facilities and equipment, as well as social activities when relevant
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree within communication, teaching, administration or similar
- 2+ years of experience from relevant position within customer service, coordination, administration, education or similar
- International experience is a must-have. Preferably from a multi-national corporation or international environment
- Training (2 years of experience is required)
- digital content
- training calendar
- coordination of courses
- training and development (2 years of experience is required)
- international experience (1 year of experience is required)
- digital training platforms
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.