Are you looking to take your Purchasing and Inventory Planner Career to the next level? We are looking someone preferably in the Medical Device field to join the team of one of our customers in Huntersville, NC. This is not a work from home position, but is a Direct Hire opportunity. If you have experience in Supply Chain or Operations, Medical Device Inventory, and Purchasing, then this could be the job for you! Please apply and someone from Randstad will be happy to reach out to learn more about your experience as well as give you more insight on this position.
• High level of integrity
• Learning agility
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills – ability to work effectively with a variety of personalities and behavioral styles
• Highly organized and has the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Very strong customer orientation
• Ability to develop and lead continuous improvement initiatives across functional areas
• Drive revenue through management of service, repair and warranty calls / programs
- Stock Management
- Materials Management
- Inventory Auditing
- Inventory - Physical
- Product Handling
- Cycle Counting
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.