Are you a highly organized professional who demonstrates excellent attention to detail? If so, then you are exactly who we are looking for! We are hiring a Compliance Specialist for a local distribution company. A qualified candidate must be a team player, who can manage a variety of tasks simultaneously, with excellent attention to detail. Apply today, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
- Product registration for federal TTB requirements.
- Maintain compliance status; make pricing adjustments when appropriate.
- Submit to the states’ brand registrations, brand renewals, and brand changes as necessary.
- Prepare copy for publication in the official monthly Journal to comply with state regulations.
- Respond to compliance questions from suppliers and internal staff.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the state regulatory offices, the company’s domestic and foreign suppliers, portfolio staff, sales staff and direct team members.
- Determine which labels should be submitted for registration, request check fees and submit the required materials to the states.
- Regulatory Compliance - Other
- Compliance Requirements
- Compliance Law
- Domestic Compliance
- Regulatory reporting
- Analytical Thinking
- Quality Assurance (3 years of experience is required)
- Brand Management
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.