The Accounting Manager will be a "stand alone" role where the candidate will be a strategic business parnter with ownership. This role will be responsible for all of the accoutning duties including transactional accoutning, budgeting, analysis and will tied directly into HR functions that are impacted by financial decisions (paid time off, insurance enrollment, payoll processing). A qualified candidate will have experience from a project based organization which may include construction, engineering, agriculture, etc. This role will review financial reporting with ownership to make business operations decisions on a wide scale. A Bachelors in Accounting is required, advanced certifications or degrees are preferred.
- Oversee, manage and coordinate the day to day accounting and financial reporting functions of the company, record transactions and general ledger maintenance in QuickBooks
- Work to streamline AP and AR processes, reconcile accounts payable and receivable in relation to business needs
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Facilitate all componets of financial HR responsibilities including: benefits enrollment, payroll processing, and employee PTO calculations
- Analyze intercompany transactions, bank statements and generate invoices
- Coordinate and prepare financial reports, manage the budget process, and coordinate activities with ownership
- Tracking of fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Experience with project based accounting, assist with job costing and job budgeting processes
- Financial Statements
- Journal Entries
- Year End Close
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Month-End Close
- Human Resources
- Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
- Benefit Administration
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.