Leading global financial services firm is looking for a strategic Accounting ASsociate to join the Infrastructure team and help support the analysis and execution of financial accounting architecture changes, supporting Financial Control, Asset Class Control, and Product Control. If you're looking to launch for Accounting career with a well-known finance company, apply today for immediate consideration.
- Providing finance project support for Impact subledger system
- Involvement with small to large scale initiatives with Impact
- Liaise with Financial Controllers, Asset Class Controllers, Product Controllers, and other interested parties to ensure other requirements are addressed.
- Work closely with Technology during the development phase to ensure build meets finance requirements.
- Work closely with Operations to identify inconsistencies between Finance and Operations requirements.
- Write and execute UAT test cases; participate in E2E, production parallel and conversion testing.
- Ensure strategic infrastructure design meets Finance Principles and Big Rules established.
- Analyze controls to ensure the strategic infrastructure operates within a solid control environment- including identifying any opportunities for process and control improvements.
- Liaise with PMO and assist with overall governance.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Accounting Coursework
- General Ledger (2 years of experience is required)
- Securities Trade Lifecycle
- Pivot Tables
- V Lookups
- MS Excel (5 years of experience is required)
- UAT Test Cases
- Fixed Income
- Journal Entries
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.