We are offering an exciting opportunity with Randstad at Bloom Energy, technology, to work with technology developed for NASA's Mars program. We seek your experience in this highly technical field as we revolutionize clean energy.
We are looking for a Control Center Monitoring Operations Technician to monitor and troubleshoot the systems installed, in final testing, and at customer sites from the Remote Monitoring Center in the San Jose office.
• Monitor and troubleshoot system installations at our customer sites
• Respond to system alarms and complete system actions
• Analyze and identify cause of system issues, supporting our Field Service Technicians remotely with system troubleshooting efforts
• Maintaining logs of events Must be available for a 24/7 operations in rotating shift schedule.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Verbal/Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Analytical Thinking
- Technical Aptitude
- Work Independently
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.