Looking for the ability to make an impact as a key part of a dedicated, diverse, and growing company? If so, Randstad is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented team member to join a leading national provider of professional vehicle relocation services as a Title and Registration Associate. If you have experience working for the DMV, or are familiar with vehicle licensing, title, and registration, apply today!
• Process title & registration transactions for customers
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding transaction status, documentation needs and timelines
• Maintain working knowledge of State and Local title & registration rules, regulations, and processes
• Build and maintain working relationships with outside vendors, including but not limited to tag agents
• Complete title & registration transactions using client’s technology tools and system integrations
- Title and Registration
- Data Entry
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.