If you are an Experienced Customer Service or Call Center Representative who wants to get their foot in the door of a large financial institution, then keep reading! Randstad is looking for someone who will follow up with customers that have an outstanding balance on their account and work on getting payments processed!
Looking for candidates who can work one of the following shifts:
M-F: 10AM- 7 PM
M-F: 11AM- 8 P
The Benefits of working with Randstad!: --Potential for temp to hire with the client --Benefits through Randstad: Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/Accidental Insurance) and 401k
--Dedicated recruiter who will walk you through the process, interview prep, and provide support from start to finish. --Weekly pay!
- You will be responsible for following up with customers that have outstanding balances with their account to collect payment or setup a payment solution moving forward (Ex. Switching monthly payment dates to mid-month instead of start of month).
- This is a call center environment and they will be responsible for making calls out of a queue
- Works out of a queue to manage an average of 80+ accounts and work with the customer to get their account current while making sure to provide the highest level of customer service
- Talk through multiple payment options with customers
- Client Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.