Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous Estimator experience to join a well-established and growing company In Fredericksburg, VA. In this role, you will be responsible for helping create proposals, tracking the costs of a project, understanding customer specifications, and proposing a final budget for a project. If you have experience and are interested please apply today.
- Bid Administration
- Prepares and maintains the status of plan reproduction
- Solicits and maintains communication with subcontractors and vendors
- Prepares subcontractor bid packages
- Transmits addenda and other bid information to subcontractors
- Ensures that we have the proper coverage from subcontractors on bid day
- Contacts supply houses to obtain additional subcontractor bids
- Shows creativity and resourcefulness to gain better pricing from subcontractors
- Submits 100% of bids and budgets by the bid deadline – no exceptions
- Enters all relevant information into estimating software
The essential functions of this role include:
- Budgets/Cost Control (2 years of experience is required)
- Problem Solving (3 years of experience is required)
- Managing (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.