Do you like helping people get the help they need? Our client, one of the nation's largest oral health care companies, is hiring Call Center Representatives to work from the comfort of your home.
As part of their highly specialized customer service team, you will be the single point of contact for our members and providers, providing caring and knowledgeable assistance.
100% Remote Apply now!!
- High volume contact center
- Respond to customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner regarding benefits and eligibility
- Provide accurate information to resolve internal and external member and provider inquiries via verbal and written communications
- Use all channels including phone, email, web portal, and chat interactions
- Thoroughly and completely document all customer interactions
- Educate customers and dental professionals on eligibility, benefits, claims payment, and authorizations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Call center experience (a minimum of 2 years)
- Healthcare/Medical experience (minimum of 1 year)
- Multilingual in English and Spanish (preferred)
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Positive personality and high energy that comes through clearly over the phone!
Monday-Friday, flexible schedules available between 7:00AM to 8:00PM (CST) 100% Remote
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Call Center (2 years of experience is required)
- High Volume
- Health Insurance Policies (1 year of experience is required)
- Healthcare (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.