Are you looking to get your foot in the door in the healthcare insurance industry? Have experience in call center environments? We are currently looking for multiple candidates to fill a role with a large, well stablished health insurance company in Las Vegas. Position will start out as remote, but will eventually be onsite in North Las Vegas area - must reside in Las Vegas area. Seeking candidates with previous call center experience!
Please do not call the branch or office about your application. As resumes are reviewed, if you meet the qualifications you will be contacted by the designated recruiter.
- Answer inbound calls from members regarding their benefits
- 20-50 calls per day on average, but they do not focus on quantity, they focus on the quality of each call and being able to multitask. These are complex calls.
- Research information regarding deductibles, claim status, providers, etc.
Provide excellent customer service and demonstrate a passion for helping others
- Will be handling sensitive information
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Relations
- Customer support
- Call Center (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.