A client of ours in the tooling manufacturing industry located in Lexington, Kentucky is seeking an Account Manager to join their team. This position is responsible for providing customer pricing and managing new and existing clients. This position is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Confirm and process customer orders by telephone, fax and e-mail and visits.
- Provide quotations, follow up on existing quotations.
- Acquire vendor pricing and determine appropriate product mark up.
- Process vendor purchase orders.
- Resolve customer issues through coordination with appropriate personnel
- Assist sales staff with other administrative functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Account Management
- Outside Sales
- Materials Management
- Project Manager
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.