Our client is on the forefront of healthcare change turning their innovative science into value for patients across the globe. We are currently looking for a Contracts and Pricing Strategy Analysis Manager to join their team in Northbrook. As a Contracts and Pricing Strategy Analysis Manager you will be responsible for developing reporting and analysis of contracting programs for Sales and Marketing areas. you will create, monitor, and audit the contract databases as well as analyzing contract performance and compliance. If you are highly analytical, detail orientated and well versed in financial analysis then this is the position for you.
As a Contracts &Pricing Strategy Analysis Manager, job duties include:
- Develop financial models to support contract negotiations for commercial and government customers.
- Perform extensive analysis of sales, discounts and performance by channel to identify opportunities for pricing optimization and maximizing revenue opportunities.
- Maintain a comprehensive list of eligible end customers for products, verify new customer eligibility, and support ad hoc requests from the trade team.
- Manage Excel databases of customers for all products.
- Update listing for new accounts, sales force changes, and calculates sales potential by account.
- Develop Excel model that merges contract database with third party data to produce market share reports at the territory, regional, and national levels.
- 3+ years working in a Contracts Manager role in a Biotech or Pharma Industry.
- Advanced level of database and MS Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset.
- Pricing Strategy Analysis
- Contracts Manager
- Financial Models
- Contract Negotiations
- Commercial Contracts
- Government Contracts
- Financial Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Auditing Contract Databases
- Contract Performance
- Strategic Pricing
- Advanced Excel
- Audit Methodology
- BioTech Industry
- Pharma Industry
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.