This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of an established nationwide utilities company with ample opportunity for growth. Our client is looking for an office professional with 1-3 years of billing experience and providing customer service via email and phone. If you have this type of experience and are available to start asap please reach out to me directly at email@example.com.
- Working with an AS400 information system to update customer billing information, process new account setups, correct customer billing errors and enter customer account updates when needed.
- Answer incoming calls to assist customers with any billing inquires they may have.
- Work with sales teams to ensure new accounts are being set up correctly.
- Assist new or existing customers with new orders and quotes.
- Various billing projects as needed.
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.