As an administrative assistant you will be responsible for general clerical functions including correspondence, mail distribution, supply ordering and filing. You will help maintain complex schedules, prepare reports and presentations and prepare for meetings. You will also maintain office equipment and supplies. Excel, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint skills will be critical to success in this role.
- Professional verbal and written communication meeting highest levels of customer service
- Answering telephones, directing incoming calls and taking messages
- Preparing meeting agendas, attending meetings, and recording and transcribing minutes
- Computing, recording, and proofreading data and other information, such as records or reports
- Scheduling and meeting planning, including creating agendas and presentations
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Calendars
- Answering Phones
- Creating Presentations
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.