Please apply here!
- Uses knowledge of HR processes and technologies and general HR acumen to initiate and/or complete employee HR requests.
- Defines and operates within service level agreements.
- Demonstrates customer service protocols and empathy for the personal circumstances of employees.
- Ensures complete protection of employee data and complies with all data privacy processes and regulations.
- Coaches employees and managers where future requests can be completed with self-service functionality.
- HR Service Center
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.