Are you looking for the next steps in your sales career? Take that first one by applying to be an Inside Sales Coordinator. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Customer Service/Inside Sales Rep or experience in a related position. We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance. As a company they have built a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Their stock is publicly traded on the NYSE as well. Edit in Ginger×
• Lead a pre-call plan and conducting research on prospects.
• Develop high level communications and relationships with C-level executives via email and phone.
• Time and territory management.
• Qualify marketing opportunities through consultative selling.
• Run data in the SalesForce CRM system to audit the prospecting life cycle.
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
• High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in prospecting and research
• Minimum 0-1 years of PEO experience
• Experience with SalesForce and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) preferred
- Sales (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Outside Sales
- Inside Sales
- Cold Calling
- Appointment Scheduling
- Scheduling Appointments
- Sales Support
- Creating Presentations
- Oral Communication
- Working Independently
- Call Center
- Retail Sales
- National Sales
- Sales Incentives
- CUSTOMER ORDERS/SALES
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.