We have an opening within a top ranked global organization for a Purchasing Admin Assistant. This client has over 130 locations in 34 countries and has an opening here in our local market. If you have experience in purchasing and procurement and are looking to take your career to the next level then we want to talk to you today!
- Responsible for communicating with internal buyers, vendors and shipping/carrier companies to ensure that all material deliveries arrive at their destinations per their designated delivery dates. This entails both daily and weekly follow-ups as assigned – Status previous day and future receipts etc.
- Requires ability to interpret and convey information with accuracy to both internal and external contacts.
- Ability to evaluate MRP screen to determine impact of early and/or delayed receipts on business and take the appropriate action to ensure timely coverage for production schedule
- Accurately maintain delivery records in QAD associated to those components the procurement team is
- Coordinates receipt of all supplier documentation requirements for all components (COA’s for
incoming receipts, annual updates, new components, new suppliers etc.)
- Responsible for processing purchase orders for all MRO requisitions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- QAD Mfg/Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Vendor Management
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.