Are you an experienced User Experience Designer looking to expand their skills and research experience in Healthcare? Our client is committed to helping people live healthier and happier lives. They provide access to high-quality healthcare! If you, or a friend are interested in applying for a new challenging opportunity working in a large fast pace envrionment. Please apply!
- Conduct user experience research, interviews and usability tests to inform design decisions and define user problems. This is accomplished by watching end-users perform their work and determining what systems and tools can solve their problems.
- Create low to high fidelity wireframes (illustrations) and prototypes which provide visual representation of the products.
- Communicate conceptual ideas, prototypes and the specifics of user-centered design process to product, engineering, and key stakeholders.
- Work directly with Product Managers and Engineers to outline and define end-user needs and balance execution of desired business product requirements.
- Consistently considers the holistic user experience, potential states (errors, successes, dead-ends) and product overlaps in their own and others' work. Points out connections and potential collisions between different products, features and platforms.
- Guide and mentor User Experience Designers.
- User experience
- Service Design
- User Interface
- Qualitative Research
- Design Research
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.