Randstad is currently seeking a contract Provider Performance Specialist II, to support our Fortune 500 Client by developing and executing programs and projects to evaluate, measure, and improve employee performance. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze the impact of employee performance interventions on organizational performance and provide reports to management.
● Interpret performance data, prioritizing insights and developing discussion and presentation documents, including year-to-date results, month-over-month performance, and member engagement results.
● Provide consultative support to providers to improve their performance on member outreach, utilization management, cost, quality and risk. Discuss, analyze and interpret performance reporting, member engagement data and other data resources to identify opportunities for improving member outcomes.
● Collaborate with health plan quality counterparts to ensure coordinated communication and goal alignment for provider discussions.
● Present detailed HBR (Health Benefits Ratio) analysis and create reports for Joint Operating Committee meetings.
● Develop proficiency in tools and value based performance (VBP) and educate providers on the use of tools and interpretation of data.
- Medical Coding
- NCQA Experience
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.