Do you love helping others and have a sense of urgency with issue resolution? We are currently looking to hire call center CSRs for a company that offers fuel payment solutions for large corporations. Paid training will be 6-8 weeks with a schedule of Monday- Friday 8:00am-4:30pm. After training, employees would be eligable to work from home. Individuals must work 1 weekend day each week and holidays (if scheduled). There are shift diferentials for 2nd and 3rd shifts! You will also be eligiable for a quatertly bonus of $500! If hired, you start earning "time off" as part of a robust PTO program begninng day 1! Apply now!
- Provide courteous, timely, and effective account support while working toward becoming knowledgeable in advanced techniques for servicing customers on various products
- Drive provider retention by offering account solutions to callers by encouraging product usage
- Maintain acceptable Quality Assurance standards, develop communication skills that will provide the highest levels of service, and demonstrate willingness to cross-train in department support areas
- Demonstrate mastery of product knowledge, best practices, business policy, resolution procedures, and resource utilization for a primary product or service
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Customer Service
- Patient Support
- Call Center Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.