Are you a motivated Administrative Support interested in working for a world leader in HR services? If so, I’d like to discuss the opportunity in more detail and see if this position would be a good fit for you. If it’s NOT a good fit for you, please refer a friend! Shift Required:M-F Normal Business Hour Pay Rate: $20
What you’ll be doing:
Processes client transaction requests and reviews transactions for accuracy, completeness, and
adherence to all internal and external regulations. (Ex: checks, withdrawals, changes to accounts)
Partners with Associates in working through complex processing issues to ensure timely completion.
Develops a working knowledge of processing systems, group policies and procedures.
Communicates with clients through outbound calls and written correspondence to clarify incomplete or
This job is for you if you:
- Have strong communication and relationship management skills
- Excel in explaining complex information in ways that are easy to understand
- Like to work hard in a professional environment that stresses respect and teamwork
- Demonstrate self-motivation and an overall drive to succeed
- Are flexible and thrive in fast-paced work environments.
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is required)
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.