Our reputable banking client is seeking a Loan Support Officer to join their team for an immediate permanent need. They are looking for someone with Commcercial Lending experience, works well in a fast paced enviornment and is detail oriented. If this sounds like you please keep reading and we would be happy to connect with you!
1. Support lending team’s customer service and loan processing
2. Underwrite less complex new and renewed credits, modifications, and amendments
3. Provide quality customer service and follow up on outstanding items
4. Prepare required disclosure information within designated time frames
5. Ensure compliance with Bank, regulatory and credit requirements with emphasis on quality customer service while adhering to given deadlines
6. Assist with mentoring and training loan assistants
- Loan Administration
- Loan Processing
- Customer Service
- Commercial Credit Administration
- Credit Analysis (2 years of experience is required)
- Commercial Lending (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.