Our client in the manufacturing sector is looking to grow their customer support team. In this position you will provide customer with order support through on-going communication, follow-up, and providing detailed product information. This position is in a fast paced environment and is a great fit for someone who is looking to grow their career. If interested, apply online today and send your resume to Jared.Glenn@RandstadUSA.com.
- Supporting multiple departments through managing customer order processto fulfillment
- Work cross functionally across multiple departments to support client needs and gather information
- Tracking freight shipment and production status
- Walk client through order steps
- Provide consistant and timely communication regarding shipments, orders, and production status
- Manufacturing Customer Service (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Order Management (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Freight Tracking (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Active Listening
- Microsoft Excel
- CUSTOMER ORDERS/SALES
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.