Randstad is currently hiring a Quality Practice Advisor to support one of our Fortune 500 companies! The QPA will be responsible for the oversight of daily assignments, workflows and ensures consistency in interventions supporting our clients. License/Certification: One of the following required: CCS, LPN, LCSW, LMHC, LMSW, LMFT, LVN, RN, APRN, HCQM, CHP, CPHQ.
- Develops, enhances and maintains provider clinical relationship across product lines.
- Establishes and fosters a healthy working relationship between large physician practices, and IPAs.
- Educates providers and supports provider practice sites regarding the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) HEDIS measures and risk adjustment.
- Provides education for HEDIS measures, appropriate medical record documentation and appropriate coding.
- Assists in resolving deficiencies impacting plan compliance to meet State and Federal standards for HEDIS and documentation standards.
- Acts as a resource for the health plan peers on HEDIS measures, appropriate medical record documentation and appropriate coding.
- Supports the development and implementation of quality improvement interventions and audits in relation to plan providers.
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Adjustment
- HEDIS (3 years of experience is preferred)
- NCQA (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.