Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Setting appointments for our outside sales Agents
- Provide information about the products and services we offer
- Input Client information in CRM
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Inbound/outbound calls(50 a day)
- MUST have experience in customer service, call center sales, or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems (Office Suite, CRM, etc)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.