Do you have a passion for helping people and knowledge about resources in the community? Randstad has a role for you! We are working with a client company in Milwaukee to find a Community Health Services Representative. The ideal candidate has experience in a community based program, insurance knowledge is a plus!
- Conduct non-medical assessments such as home safety, assessment of the community/environment resources, transportation, employment, and others to be able to refer to appropriate services, resolve concerns on member’s behalf, and gather information for medical providers in staff working within our organization.
- Coordinate and implement community events such as baby showers, health fairs, and other health education events.
- Conduct telephonic and in-person outreach to locate individuals and families in the community who are hard to reach.
- Participate in large scale community assessments including resource mapping, community surveys, and community meetings to discuss findings and resolutions to key member concerns.
- Make frequent visits to individual homes and community organizations.
- bilingual Spanish
- community resources
- health insurance knowledge
- member services
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.