Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure with high level executives? We are actively recruiting for an Executive Assistant who will support 5 high Level executives for a large financial service firm. This role requires someone who has attention to detail, excellent written oral communication and time management skills. If you are someone who enjoys being highly visible in a reputable company, this is s the role for you!
Become the go-to person for five senior level executives
• Phone management
• Calendar: Organize details of internal and external meetings, special events, conference calls, and conferences. This includes reserving rooms; placing catering orders; creating client-related agendas; creating and printing, mailing, or emailing presentation materials associated with meetings.
• Travel & Expense: heavy international and domestic travel, including securing appropriate visas; submitting and reconciling all expenses, check requests MUST HAVE Concur Experience
• Client reporting: update presentation materials and excel spreadsheets, send reports to clients as needed.
• Ad hoc projects and requests, sometimes of a personal nature, will form a large part of the responsibilities associated with this role. A willingness to be flexible and juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously is important.
- Creating Presentations
- Oral Communication
- Web Conferencing
- Microsoft Office
- Executive Plans
- Concur (5 years of experience is required)
- calendar (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.