We are seeking a day time Receptionist to manage our clients front desk Sunday-Thursdays and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our clients company. The Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization as well as event management.
- Handle check-in/check-out process
- Provide quotes for room rates and beautiful accurate descriptions of our lodging and dining
- Assist in the coordination between the front desk and all other departments (housekeeping, maintenance, kitchen, waitstaff, accounting…)
- Respond to guest inquiries
- Provide administrative, reception and program support to management and staff
- Manage phone activity including providing general knowledge to callers
- Manages walk-in traffic
- Verify that the correct charges are posted to the corresponding guest folio
- Collect payment for charges on the guest folio
- Ensure all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift
The essential functions of this role include:
- Front Desk
- Administrative Duties
- Receptionist Duties
- Event Coordination
- Answering Phones
- Greeting Customers
- Front Desk Coordination
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.