Schedule: Full time, Mon-Fri Hours: 9am-5pm to start with potential of 10am-6pm (must be flex to work both) Opportunity: temporary (6 months approximately) Location: Framingham, MA (remote to start) Pay: $20/hr Supports the administrative weekly processing of associate information into Oracle. Assists with HR Service Center phone coverage and responds to basic inquiries including, but not limited to, verifications of employment, leave of absence and address changes. Develops a working knowledge of HR policies and procedures through processing of data and responding to phone inquiries. Requirements: • Must be comfortable taking calls all day • High School Diploma or equivalent experience • Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills • computer and typing skills • Good customer service and follow-through skills • Ability to handle multiple priorities and maintain confidentiality • 1-2 years of related experience
• Processes benefits and HRIS data including, but not limited to, leave of absence date information, general benefit changes and verification of employment requests.
• Reviews and processes personal and unpaid LOA into the mainframe.
• Processes associate salary increases, next salary review dates and address changes.
• Responds to basic HR Service Center inquiries related to associate benefit coverage, leave of absence policies and employment information.
• Documents issues into call tracking system and escalates complex calls for resolution.
• Assists in HR Service Center auditing of data and ensures accuracy of data through on-going audit procedures.
• Reviews policies, procedures & internal resource materials through work experience to develop knowledge of benefits, HRIS and leaves of absences.
• Performs special projects as assigned.
- Systems Support
- Organizational Skills
- Handling Confidential Information
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Problem Solving
- Basic Software Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.