Are you looking for the next steps in your career? A reputable footwear company in the Boca area is hiring for a Production Coordinator. If you are organized, detail oriented and a proactive team player, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience with production and manufacturing processes. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Production Coordinator will oversee the cycle of product delivery from production to final receiving at the warehouse, assist the Buyer to maximize sales through maintaining a healthy inventory level
- Issue and update all purchase orders, maintain the Master PO sheet, and prepare supporting documentations for factories and other business partners.
- Organize / track all order details (materials, samples, cost) within excel chart to retain updated detail status.
- Daily communication with overseas factories, freight forwarders, 3rd party testing labs and other cross functional team.
- Coordinate with the warehouse to ensure smooth delivery and timely receiving of new arrivals.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Detail Oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.