Randstad is hiring a Human Resources Coordinator for our client in the non-profit sector. Located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga you will be working with employees at every level of the organization supporting them with utilization of the HRIS system, recruiting, and finding process improvement opportunities within the human resources department. This role is great for someone looking to build on their human resources experience. If you are interested, please apply online today and email your resume to Jared.Glenn@RandstadUSA.com
- Provide plan materials, provider contact, web and other information to participants in a timely manner.
- Ensure current benefit resources appear on correct in system and provide coaching around utilization of HRIS system for benefit enrollment
- Will oversee the entire full life cycle of recruiting to obtain a quality and diverse workforce and to meet company objectives.
- Collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings and will create job descriptions as needed.
- Oversee the coordination of employee leaves of absence (paid and unpaid) with short-term disability, workers' compensation, salary continuation, paid benefit days, etc. Ensure proper documentation and record keeping.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- HRIS (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Human Resources (3 years of experience is preferred)
- On-boarding (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Recruiting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Employee Relations
- Employee Benefits
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.