Sr. Staff Accountant
At Randstad, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We are helping an amazing client of ours looking to fill a Sr. Staff Accountant position! Please apply and one of our recruiters will evaluate if you have the qualifications required for this amazing opportunity. Your skillset, education, software, certifications, and industry experience will all be considered.
- Prepares and posts monthly journal entries
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations and roll-forwards
- Assist with month-end close
- Prepare and compile consolidated financial statements
- Prepare month end reports for management and operators
- Timely filing and payment of regulatory compliance items, such as: Live Entertainment Tax, Sales & Use Tax, and required business licensing filings kept current.
- Lead in the taking of monthly inventory test counts and inventory account reconciliation.
- Perform random and planned cash audits
- Journal Entries (3 years of experience is required)
- General Ledger Reconciliations (3 years of experience is required)
- Point of Sale (1 year of experience is required)
- Financial Statements (3 years of experience is required)
- Certified Management Accountant
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.