Are you looking for the next steps in your Real Estate career? Take that first one by applying to be a Lease Consultant. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and have a passion for sales, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience reviewing and negoiating lease contracts within the phone tower industry or experience in a related position.
- Originate and close monthly and quarterly land/lease acquisitions, extensions and rent mitigations.
- Maintain a strong closing ratio and ensure transactions are closed within designated cycle times.
- Provide ongoing communication reports to management detailing the status of negotiations for rent mitigations, renewals, revenue stream purchases and easement/land purchases.
- Systematically train in and regularly utilize, update and refresh the Company’s database, including without limitation Salesforce and other software.
- Prepare and present written, verbal and/or video presentations to land owners.
- Review and understand proposed lease/deed/easement language and lease/deed/easement purchase due diligence materials and related issues.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with all Landlords and Clients.
- Sales (1 year of experience is required)
- Lease Negotiations (1 year of experience is required)
- Real Estate Sales (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.