Do you have experience as a Corporate Recruiter and are looking for an opporutnity to take your career to the next level in Talent Acquisition? Our client is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to be a true advisor to their corporation.
Our ideal candidates must have 5+ years of recruitment experience. Corporate recruitment experience is required, but ageny experience in addition to would be a pig plus. In this role, you will recruit for a very diverse set of positions. This is not a high-volume recruitment environment.
This position is a hybrid remote role requiring two offices days a week at their headquarters in Boca Raton. However, they will consider 100% remote for a true superstar.
- Recruit locally, regionally and nationally for various skill sets for corporate organization including non-exempt, professional, technical and csuite positions
- Research, analyze and advise department higher managers of trends in marketplace with analytical data in regards to job descriptions, skill availability, benefits and salaries
- Build out talent networks to pipeline for future openings
- Managing candidates through entire onboarding process from screening to orientation
- Completing hiring complicance requirements including but not limited to background screenings, drug screenings, tax documents and i9s
- Talent Acquisition
- Compliance (1 year of experience is required)
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Powerpoint (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.