The Branch Experience Manager will guide, oversee, train, and evaluate the performance of branch staff and solve problems within established policies and guidelines. In this position, the employee will utilize service skills to deliver a delightful member and staff experience.
- Significant financial service and sales experience is required.
- Must be proactive in maintaining member satisfaction and meeting member needs.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under a sales goal or sales quota system, and to meet branch sales objectives
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills, positive attitude, pleasant demeanor, decisiveness, and professionalism.
- Must work on weekends and serve in a relief capacity at other branches when needed.
- Manage branch staff including coaching, performance, and development.
- Coach, train, and hold staff accountable for using Sales Flow Model.
- Ensure staff maintains a thorough knowledge of all products and services with the understanding of their features and benefits, as well as their processes, guidelines, and procedures.
- Provide consistent communication to staff regarding 90-day action plans, goals and objectives, secret shops, corporate initiatives, and training opportunities.
- Assess staff members in order to evaluate training comprehension, sales flow model confidence, and operational efficiencies. Ensure all staff has a thorough knowledge of client relationship management system (CRM) including referrals, sales and contact events, phone logs, extended information, and reports.
- Branch Management (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Answering Phones
- Decision Making
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.