Randstad is searching for a Purchasing Assistant who will assist leadership in every aspect of the procurement cycle and use best business practices to drive strategic automated E-procurement solutions that help solve the critical acquisition of essential products required mission. This position will be embedded in a mission-focused operations group and responsible for activities associated with proposal development/submittal and contract management/administration on multiple assigned contracts. The successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of e-procurement methodologies and enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment dealing with complex purchasing requirements. If this sounds like something that you would be interested in-- apply today!
- Participation in advance planning discussions of new business pursuits.
- Proposal cost volume and pricing development.
- Contract negotiation and contract administration to ensure proper contract attainment and implementation of contract requirements in accordance with company policies.
- Support Subcontracts and Purchasing personnel by providing compliant procurement processes and ensure appropriate flow down provisions are identified.
- Identifies, tracks, mitigates, and resolves risk issues.
- Order Management: Process orders efficiently and correctly using cost saving vendors while maintaining low freight cost.
- Extensive Communication: Communicate with vendors (electronic or phone), work alongside Customer Service, Sales and Accounting to resolve issues.
- Reporting: Create and maintain reporting daily to manage open orders, backorders, constrained items, and returns.
- VAR Enterprise Purchasing (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Excel
- Pricing strategies
- Supply Chain Management
- Creating Presentations
- Vendor Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.