Our client - a well know beauty company is looking to add an Associate Scientist on for their R&D team. Please see below if interested! The primary purpose of this position is to support the development of new products and modifications of existing ones. Is assigned several projects of different degrees of complexity. Ensures the timely completion of product development activities. The individual may be required to record data results, write reports, perform database entry, along with other laboratory functions.
• Determines stability of the formulations and ensures commercial feasibility.
• Keeps laboratory management informed of project progress.
• The candidate will be expected to work independently with a minimum amount of supervision and should have the decision making skills that enables them to complete their testing with a minimum of supervision.
• Perform any in-process testing, lab maintenance, lab inventory tracking that is required and assist other departments as needed.
• Work safely in a laboratory environment
- Analysis (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.