A local supply company is seeking the right person to fill their need for an additional purchasing specialist in Raleigh. If you have an understanding of Supply Chain Managment and Procurement, coupled with quality customer service skills, this positions may be for you. This is Full-Time, Monday-Friday position.
- Maintain inventory levels that support growth and maximize our return on investment
- Act as a trusted and knowledgeable resource for managers and associates by responsibly procuring inventory, promptly responding to needs, providing timely pricing updates and keeping stored information accurate
- Work with vendors and managers to capitalize on new product opportunities
- Ability to analyze price quotes and lists and secure profit margin advantages
- Evaluate and monitor vendors based on price, quality, availability, reliability, and service
- Communicate and negotiate with vendors relating, but not limited to, price, delivery, purchase agreements and terms
- Control costs, improve efficiency, and support growth
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Data Collection (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Data Processor (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Supply Chain (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Customer Relations (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Purchasing/Procurement (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.