Do you enjoy working in a fast paced enviroment? Are you looking for an opportunity to enhance your Administrative skills? Apply now! Our financial client located in Malvern, PA is seeking for Administrative Assistants to join their fantastic team! Schedule: M-F 8:30AM-5:00PM Location: Remote until mid/late Fall 2021. Then you must be available to work onsite with a 3-day hybrid. If you are interested in this position, please send me your resume at email@example.com. I am looking forward to connecting with you.
- Maintains calendars on a timely and accurate basis for assigned management.
- Schedules meetings promptly and accurately.
- Organizes and prioritizes daily tasks to meet changing priorities
- Allow adequate time for travel between buildings.
- Help the manager with staying on time by giving them a timely heads up that they need to finish up in their office and head to a meeting. Ensure appropriate travel time between meetings and avoid scheduling meetings that would require manager to drive back and forth between buildings.
- Provide Travel Support - Be thorough and proactive when making travel arrangements. Think about all the things that manager would need in advance and make the proper arrangements.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Preparing Agendas
- Maintaining Calendars
- Scheduling Appointments
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Organizational Skills
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.