Are you ready to start a new job quickly? Bring your inventory control experience to this global manufacturer and make an impact immediately. We are looking for a dependable material coordinator. Do you have at least 2 years of experience with inventory documentation and audits, and using an MRP? Ready to make $20/hr? If so, let's talk! Click to apply now for immediate consideration. We are interviewing this week.
Assist with inventory control functions
- Manage inventory
- Source inventory documentation (pick lists, tickets, etc.)
- Perform data entry and update system
- Assist with cycle counts and inventory auditing as needed
- MRP experience (1 year of experience is required)
- Maintaining Records
- Oral Communication
- Materials Management
- Inventory Control (2 years of experience is required)
- Inventory Documentation
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.