Do you have experience providing world class customer service? One of the largest financial service institutions in the country is hiring talent with your expertise. This position offers excellent starting pay and the opportunity to advance. If you enjoy speaking with and helping others, are a good problem solver and are looking for more experience in a professional environment, this role will be perfect for you. Apply now with our chatbot feature or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to be immediately considered!
- Resolving complex inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers
- Processing complex transactions on-line
- Performing extensive research to resolve the complex customer problems
- Providing guidance and assistance to less experienced representatives either on the spot and/or via telephone
- May also cross-sell or refer products, review data and report trends to management
- Project work
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Resolving Customer Inquiries
- Researching Customer Issues
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Cross Selling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.