Are you a planning, communication, and customer service expert? We are looking for a personable and professional Project Coordinator for our client in Danbury, CT. The ideal candidate has 1-3+ years experience with heavy knowledge of scheduling, installation coordination and working knowledge of medical device products. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate and schedule Clinical Services for billable applications training.
• Coordinate and schedule system relocations for capital equipment
• Partner with Field Service teams to obtain site specific room drawings for relocations
• Maintain good communication with customers to assure dates are clear and meet customer expectations.
• Maintain knowledge of products and accessories across multiple product lines.
• Skillfully gather and analyze information to develop alternative approaches and communicate ideas to generate suggestions for improving processes.
• Excellent written, oral, organizational and communications skills required.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Exhibits strong customer service skills by responding in a pleasant, forthcoming demeanor. Can manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Working Independently
- Scheduling Appointments
- Vendor Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.