Randstad has a current need for a Temporary Compliance Coordinator! While working under the strict orders of the Compliance Manager and Privacy Officer, you will be held accountable for all compliance related tasks. You will insure all standards are met, feedback is documented and data is entered into appropriate systems. Individuals who are fully vaccinated, enjoy fast pace work environments and can effectively multitask are strongly encouraged to apply today!
- Work with supervisors to review patient complaints
- Generating various reports and performing data analytics
- Record minutes of all Compliance Committee Meetings
- Enter feedback into proper RLD system
- Monitor all attendance at compliance training and education sessions
- Update all policies and procedure
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Healthcare
- Experience working in healthcare compliance
- Ability to prioritize, communicate, and collaborate effectively
- Thrives in fast pace environments
- Proficient in MS Office
- Adhere to confidentiality
- Detail Oriented
- MS Office
- Oral Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.