We are looking for an experienced recruiter that thrives in a high-volume environment. If you have superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks this would be an excellent opportunity! Join our team in Rochester, NY and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiring paperwork for all full-time employee hires.
- Interact with department heads to identify job openings and prepare job descriptions and requirements
- Post job openings – advertise for jobs; additional promotion of our employer brand online and offline
- Develop talent pipelines for current/future hiring needs
- Maintain candidate databases
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Recruiting (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Verbal Communication
- Appointment Scheduling
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.