As an claims resolution specialist, you will play a vital role in Hanover's success by providing a critical service to the business and its customers. As a member of the Auto Claims team, you will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, responsible for meeting and exceeding goals and metrics that drive the success of the claims organization. You will take part in an accelerated training program which builds a solid foundation for your personal growth and development within the organization.
- Trainee is responsible for performing claim processing and payment functions on non-complex claims for one or more lines of business in multiple states. Responsible for reviewing electronic claim files for completeness and following procedures for gathering missing information.
- Within specific guidelines, Trainee is responsible for outbound calls with a level of satisfaction that meets or exceeds the customers' expectations. This is accomplished by responding in a polite, professional manner, matching their needs with Hanover’s services.
- Develops recognition of coverages, claim processing requirements, and related data processing systems. Claims handled by this individual would not involve determining liability, questionable damages, investigation, personal injury or coverage issues.
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Software Skills
- Call Center Support
- Typing Skills
- Customer support
- Client Service
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.